BEHRINGER T1950 PDF

Solid-State Pre-amp Behringer Magician T 11 images. Professional Multi-Purpose 8-Channel Tube Interface for High-End Studio and Stage Applications. Anyone use the Behringer Magician T or heard anything about it’s ability to ‘ warm up’ digital audio?.

Author: Tegar Maladal
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Music
Published (Last): 19 February 2018
Pages: 204
PDF File Size: 16.64 Mb
ePub File Size: 11.87 Mb
ISBN: 752-8-31325-251-4
Downloads: 27093
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Vubar

The ones in the AW are average, the ones in the new TC Helicon VoicePrism cloud and darken the signal and have no ability for editing or tuning it. This includes heavy and oversized items. At zZounds, we know you want your gear fast, and shipped to you free of charge.

We automatically charge the behrinyer to your credit card.

Proprietary new “Ultra-Tube” circuitry adds the warmth you’ve been looking for without adding unwanted distortion or noise. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier for us to answer any questions you have about products, services or purchases.

Behringer T1950 Magician Tube Processor

It’s not just the signal chain You’ll still get the trustworthy service you’ve come to expect from zZounds, without paying more for your gear!

MellonHead New Member Registered: Sign in to disable this ad. Marti Kluth Member Registered: Results 1 to 10 of Lend your recording the magic of tubes. Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. Professional, flexible 8-channel tube interface for high-end studio applications “Warmth” control allows precise dosage of desired tube sound Specifications http: Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last Jump to page: What Our Customers Are Saying About zZounds “I’ve ordered quite a few things from zZounds, they’re always spot on, I get most of my items the next day, and they’re always very easy to work with.

CAUDALIMETRO VORTEX PDF

Behringer Magician Napoleon, do you have this in the chain to your recording device? Our gear experts can help! Enter your search terms Submit search form.

Can you tell me the realistic? I guess technically you couldn’t call this thing a mic pre. And everything I’ve ordered has been flawless.

Behringer Magician T – Home Recording forums

In most cases, a product is unavailable because it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. No hidden charges or hassles on returns.

I’m still waiting to hear truth about their truth active monitors, too bad theres no dealer in my area. Originally Posted t150 sayanika. Special “Warmth” control lets you generate tube sound independently.

No application to mail or fax, no bills to pay. Steve Behirnger performs an illusion where he rides a motorcycle on stage and supposedly into a cage that is lifted high above. The time now is Steve then appears on the motorcycle at the back of the audience.

DIGITRACE RAYSTAT-CONTROL-10 PDF

Justin, Could you upload a picture of the rear panel? I have a 8 bus yamaha recording console. No minimum purchase required. Product Description The Magician T represents a new concept in digital audio processing.

But eerrrr well it has nice looking knobs and lights.

The Marketplace for Musicians |

I agree Jeremy it does look good, behringer makes some good products. Gives you all of the advantages of tracking digitally in terms of speed, accuracy, and locating specific aspects of the program material, along with the kind of sound anyone can warm to. This will cost you several hundred depending on what type of tube you get and the tube condition.

Justin [This message has been edited by Justin edited A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on zZounds. It’s just as if you paid the whole amount up front! The classic sound is underscored by its knock-out “retro” design, with large backlit VU meters and vintage-style knobs.

Once you put a Teleunken in it you will never go back.

Author: admin